Devotion Care coordinates a range of activities and day trips in the community to extend your social connections, keep you healthy and active. We provide transport assistance to help you get out and about. Our activities are designed around your interests and aims to give you confidence, boost your self esteem and will enable you achieve your goals. Social activities may include:
- Movies and lunches
- Sporting events
- Shopping trips
- Picnics, tenpin bowling, and karaoke nights
- Day trips to suburbs beyond Sydney, beaches and community pools
- Annual events like the Sydney Royal Easter Show,
- Vivid Festival, New year’s eve fireworks
- Theatres, art galleries, and museums
- Dinner at the RSL club, cafes and restaurants
- Visits to Sydney’s attractions such as Taronga Zoo,Wild Life Sydney, SEA LIFE Sydney aquarium , Sydney Tower Eye,Madame Tussauds Sydney and Luna Park.
Unlock your Potential and reach your Goals.
Whatever your need, we can help you in the way that best suits you. Talk with us about what you need. Our qualified and experienced carers and nurses will help you or your loved live your life to the best of your ability.